- This event has passed.
TD Summer Reading Club
Sign up today!
TD Summer Reading Club is Canada’s biggest, bilingual summer reading program for kids of all ages, all interests, and all abilities. Studies show that kids who keep reading all summer do better when they return to school in the fall. The TD Summer Reading Club is a great way to build excitement about reading. Kids can take part anywhere—at local public libraries across Canada as well as at home, online, or wherever summer takes them.
- join activities happening in libraries
- read books online and get reading recommendations
- track their own reading and collect stickers and online badges
- connect online to share jokes, stories, book reviews, and more with other kids across Canada
- read an online web comic written by Jo Rioux
There’s something for everyone, including kids with print disabilities as well as preschoolers and their families.
Talk to your local public library staff this summer to find out how your family can join the TD Summer Reading Club and get your free materials!