The Stirling MILL has re-opened! Thank you all for your patience while we worked to improve our ability to serve our MILL Patrons.
The Stirling Musical Instrument Lending Library (M.I.L.L) is located on the upper floor of the Stirling-Rawdon Public Library. The M.I.L.L is open Tuesdays 3-6:30 pm and Saturdays 10-2:30pm or by appointment.
The Stirling M.I.L.L. lends musical instruments from our collection to residents of Belleville, Quinte West; Stirling, Campbellford and other villages, small towns and rural municipalities across Hastings & Northumberland Counties. Instrument loans are FREE and available to all M.I.L.L. Patrons. Patron Registration costs $30 a year.
The Stirling M.I.L.L is a big project, starting small and developing to serve communities throughout the area. It is built on grassroots involvement and participation, and volunteer contribution from many sources. Your support for the M.I.L.L, in whatever way you are able, will be appreciated.
Operating expenses, maintenance costs, materials and supplies for the M.I.L.L all cost money; financial contributions of any amount are always welcome.
The Stirling M.I.L.L welcomes donations for our collection of musical instruments and related equipment. Such as:
- Guitars (acoustic and electric): bass guitars, mandolins, banjos, ukuleles…
- Keyboards, synthesizers, accordions…
- Drums and percussion instruments (all kinds and sizes): drum kits, cymbals, cowbells, conga, djembes and cajons, tambourines and shakers
- Electronics: amplifiers, pedals, mixers, speakers, microphones, cables…
- Orchestral instruments: violins, violas, cellos, basses…
- Band instruments: brass and woodwinds…
- Accessories of all kinds: tuners, music stands, instrument stands, capos, drumsticks/brushes, music books, sheet music…
We can help you…
Be part of this!
Supported by our community through…
- 18 or over (Parents/guardians are responsible for materials borrowed by those in their care under age 18.)
- Registration fee: $30
- Proof of identity (Photo ID: Driving License, Citizenship, Student ID, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence within the M.I.L.L.’s Service Area*. (Recent business mail to your residential address, property tax documentation, lease agreement, etc.)
- City of Belleville
- City of Quinte West
- Township of Stirling-Rawdon
- Municipality of Marmora and Lake
- Municipality of Centre Hastings
- Township of Madoc
- Municipality of Tweed
- Township of Tyendinaga
- Town of Deseronto
- Municipality of Brighton
- Municipality of Trent Hills
- Township of Alnwick-Haldimand
- Township of Cramahe
- Township of Havelock-Belmont-Methuen
For more information contact:
James Reid – Stirling M.I.L.L
Jaye Bannon – Stirling-Rawdon Public Library
Like us on Facebook!